On today’s show, I discuss getting back to video podcasting, how flat boards really need to be, resaw frame saws, proportioning project parts, and pre-year 2000 resources for learning traditional woodworking.
From the Shop
- The reproduction candle box for a new class that I’m teaching this summer is finished.
Thanks to Jeff Skiles for signing up to support the show over at Patreon.
- No feedback this week (come on folks, I want to hear from you!).
- Joseph wants to know if I will ever get back to making videos again.
- Roger is wondering how flat is flat enough when hand planing boards.
- Jason wants to know how I’m liking my resaw frame saw and if I’d change anything about it.
- Thomas want to know how to proportion different pieces of a project. I referenced an old video I did on proportioning my porringer top tea table.
Today’s main topic is resources for learning from the past. Here’s the video and post from The Wood Whisperer that I referenced.
Feedback, Questions or Topic Suggestions?
If you’d like to submit something for the show, you can leave a voicemail at (276) 601-3123. You can also use the contact form or email address on the Contact page.
How to Support the Show
If you’d like to support the show, you have multiple options for doing so. You can become a supporter on Patreon, you can make a one time donation through Paypal, and you can shop with one of our affiliates. You’ll find links for all of these options on the Support page.