On today’s show, I discuss period finishes, the chisels that I find most useful in the shop, must have hand tool appliances, and hand tool storage options.
From the Shop
- Work continues on the four joinery saws I started a couple of weeks ago.
- I’ve decided to discontinue the weekly email newsletter.
No new Patrons this week. Thanks to William Elliott, Arkadiusz Cwikowski, Bill Warnock, Krister K., Lawrence Pylinski, and Jeff Skiles for your continued support on Patreon.
- No feedback this week.
- Thomas wants to know about period finishes.
- George wants to know what chisels are the most useful in a hand tool shop after the bench chisels. I referenced this video:
- Patrick wants to know about essential hand tool appliances. I referenced this video:
Today’s main topic is hand tool storage options.
Feedback, Questions or Topic Suggestions?
If you’d like to submit something for the show, you can leave a voicemail at (276) 601-3123 or send a voice note recorded on your phone to email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on the Contact page.
How to Support the Show
If you’d like to support the show, you can do so by visiting the Support page.