On today’s show, I discuss cabinetmaker’s screwdrivers, rub joints, fishtail vs. skew chisels, portable workbenches, and my favorite woodworking books.
From the Shop
- I haven’t been in the shop since the last show because I’ve been working on the cabin.
Thanks to Matt McGrane for signing up to be a Patron, and thanks to Joe Deslauriers, William Elliott, Arkadiusz Cwikowski, Bill Warnock, Krister K., Lawrence Pylinski, Jeff Skiles, and Jens Rosendahl for your continued support on Patreon.
- No feedback this week.
- Rush wants to know why cabinetmaker’s screwdrivers have fat tapered tips.
- Jonathon is looking for information on making a rub joint with liquid hide glue.
- Damien wants to know the benefits of a fishtail chisel as opposed to a pair of skew chisels.
- Gregory is building a portable workbench and is looking for some advice.
Today’s main topic is favorite books from my woodworking book collection.
Feedback, Questions or Topic Suggestions?
If you’d like to submit something for the show, you can leave a voicemail at (276) 601-3123 or send a voice note recorded on your phone to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form on the Contact page.
How to Support the Show
If you’d like to support the show, you can do so by visiting the Support page.