On today’s show, I discuss tool acquisition as a new woodworker, cutting up old saws, repairing a twisted frame and panel door, accuracy vs. precision, and dust control.
From the Shop
- Work continues to continue on the four joinery saws I started a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks to Joe Deslauriers for signing up to be a Patron, and thanks to William Elliott, Arkadiusz Cwikowski, Bill Warnock, Krister K., Lawrence Pylinski, and Jeff Skiles for your continued support on Patreon.
- No feedback this week.
- Justin wants to know what tools to buy next.
- Rush is considering cutting down an old hand saw to make a panel saw.
- Jonathon needs help repairing a frame-and-panel door that has a twist.
- Marcus asks about ensuring that parts are of equal size.
Today’s main topic is dust control (not just dust collection) in the hand tool shop.
Feedback, Questions or Topic Suggestions?
If you’d like to submit something for the show, you can leave a voicemail at (276) 601-3123 or send a voice note recorded on your phone to email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on the Contact page.
How to Support the Show
If you’d like to support the show, you can do so by visiting the Support page.